Important information, please read carefully!
- In an effort to serve more eligible Rutgers-Camden students in need of academic support, priority will be given to non-EOF applicants.
- In order to participate in TRiO SSS you must be currently enrolled, or accepted for undergraduate enrollment, at Rutgers-Camden; be a U. S. citizen or permanent resident; and either be a Pell-eligible individual (as determined by federal guidelines), a first generation college student (neither parent/guardian has earned a 4-year college degree), or, an individual with a documented disability.
- First generation college status is based on the educational attainment only of the parent(s) or guardian(s) with whom you resided before your 18th birthday.
- TRiO regulations define an individual with disabilities as "a person who has a diagnosed physical, mental, or learning impairment that substantially limits that person's ability to participate in the educational experiences and opportunities offered by the grantee institution." Thus, for eligibility purposes, academic need considerations are primary.
- Please allow 30 days for review of the application.
Please complete this application ONE TIME ONLY. Fields marked with an asterisk * are REQUIRED fields, and you will receive an error message (missing fields) if not completed. Once you hit the Submit button your online application is automatically received by the TRiO/Student Support Services Program office.